aberdeen-music

Every Time I Die @ The Tunnels

Brilliant gig. Rowdy as hell. My arms still hurt from the battering they took. And I was in the 2nd row! I got there about 8:10 and Glass Wolves had already played :O

I am sure one of the Allstationsdown guitarists recognised me.... so hello Nathan :)

Brilliant gig. Rowdy as hell. My arms still hurt from the battering they took. And I was in the 2nd row! I got there about 8:10 and Glass Wolves had already played :O

I am sure one of the Allstationsdown guitarists recognised me.... so hello Nathan :)

That's not possible. They didn't start until 8:15

Guest treader.
not a fan of Glasgow folks coming up here and 'throwing their shit around' .

Apart from that ETID were pretty awesome.

REGIONAL RACISM! my neck is sore as fuck from moshing like it was '95

Best gig i have been too, was utterly amazing! I went down to Glasgow last night to see them again and the Aberdeen show was much better to be honest. They played more songs, the crowd was more into it, and the dudes seemed more into it! I sensed that they thrived on the smaller venue.

That being said, less mental fans in Glasgow = much more room to "throw your shit around". I think i've broken my thumb :(.

• 2 weeks later...