aberdeen-music

Wrestlemania 25

Dayeth

The Million Dollar Man was a great baddie back in the 80s. I remember absolutely hating him as a kid. Also Earthquake was a brilliant baddie, I cried when he squashed Jake Robert's snake.

I was upset when Tatanka turned and joined the Million Dollar Man and shoved dollar notes in Lex Lugers mouth. Also, when Money Inc hit Brutus Beefcake with IRS's briefcase and he stayed down, all bloody, clutching his face. You don't get that kind of drama now.

Earthquake was in Natural Disasters when I started watching it and was amazing.

The worst thing ever was when Hacksaw Jim Duggan got 'crushed' by Yokozuna.

WAIT...no, it was when Papa Shango put a curse on The Ultimate Warrior just after Wrestlemania 8 for interfering with Hogans match against Sid Justice. I remember Mr Perfect commentating the next week saying "Yes, a referee died last week due to the ultimate warrior vomiting on him due to Papa Shangos curse". Scared the shit out of me, so it did.

all of them were shit compared to The Rock, best.wrestler.ever.

Good mic work, incredibly boring wrestler. Along with Stone Cold responsible for some of the worst and most predictable matches I've ever seen.

Punch->punch->punch->block->punch->slap->whip to ropes->punch->punch->block->zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

You know you've got nothing when the most electrifying move in sports entertainment is an falling elbow to the shoulder.

The worst thing ever was when Hacksaw Jim Duggan got 'crushed' by Yokozuna.

WAIT...no, it was when Papa Shango put a curse on The Ultimate Warrior just after Wrestlemania 8 for interfering with Hogans match against Sid Justice. I remember Mr Perfect commentating the next week saying "Yes, a referee died last week due to the ultimate warrior vomiting on him due to Papa Shangos curse". Scared the shit out of me, so it did.

It was ace when Papa Shango made Ultimate Warriors heart burst or something. Also, Papa Shango was the Godfather as well :)

Good mic work, incredibly boring wrestler. Along with Stone Cold responsible for some of the worst and most predictable matches I've ever seen.

Punch->punch->punch->block->punch->slap->whip to ropes->punch->punch->block->zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

You know you've got nothing when the most electrifying move in sports entertainment is an falling elbow to the shoulder.

oh but come on the rock bottom was awesome any time he did it and then the peoples elbow to finish them off, fair enough the moves wernt as exciting as the hardys flipping off ladders but the way he pulled them off was second to none. Plus he had the peoples eye brow!!!!

I was upset when Tatanka turned and joined the Million Dollar Man and shoved dollar notes in Lex Lugers mouth. Also, when Money Inc hit Brutus Beefcake with IRS's briefcase and he stayed down, all bloody, clutching his face. You don't get that kind of drama now.

Earthquake was in Natural Disasters when I started watching it and was amazing.

This was drama at its very best!

Guest treader.

Wrestlemania 8 is my reference point for everything in wrestling.

When Elizabeth "came back" to be with Macho in the WWF Championship match. Oh man, that was gooooood.