aberdeen-music

Hinterland

saf-one

I saw Remember Remember (favourite musics from Scotland), a bit of Metronomy (shite) and the Invisible (shite). Not sure I'm a fan of this multi-venue thing, you still only end up seeing the equivalent of a normal show's bill (four or so acts per night really).

I was there at the fruitmarket on saturday for the count & sinden. it was good, but not great.

they didnt advertise this thing at all, seriously. for the amount of money they must have spent their PR really sucked balls. and that friday was possibly the worst time they could have picked to put it on. could have been so much better if people actually knew about it.

Yeah I don't know anyone who paid either. They musta lost !

Really badly promo-ed etc and agree it should have been staggered better etc. All in all it was a bit of a shambles which is ashame as it coulda been really good.

Had a good time though. :up:

-

I doubt they lost that much money when the free wristbands were being paid for by Gaymers and another company

They did have a huge amount of band guarantees and overheads though. Saying that, a lot of it was funding so they probably got off okay. Terribly executed idea though.