aberdeen-music

if you could invent something, what would you invent?

Soda Jerk

Guest treader.
Not meaning to shit all over your idea, but wouldn't pumping water into your mouth and nose and flushing them out make you drown?

Probably. Hence why it will never be invented. :down:

jack daniels and ginger ale

its fucking mental, I get hangovers pretty much everytime I drink these days, if I shift onto jack and ginger ale i always feel great the next morning. only ginger ale though - its fucking rank with ginger beer. :down:

Its a bit of a bonus that it tastes great too! :D

Try amaretto and lilt! I went back to a mates house one night after a night out and these were the only two ingredients available to us. So we poured them out and they looked and smelt horrible.... but they tasted fantastic! Awesome.

Recap: amaretto and lilt.

Guest idol_wild
Try amaretto and lilt! I went back to a mates house one night after a night out and these were the only two ingredients available to us. So we poured them out and they looked and smelt horrible.... but they tasted fantastic! Awesome.

Recap: amaretto and lilt.

Or just Amaretto generally. That is the stuff of absolute Gods.

Guest treader.

Some kind of device that makes everything taste like Cool Original Doritos or Pizza. Then I'd be skinny as fuck and my taste buds would be none the wiser.

Some kind of device that makes everything taste like Cool Original Doritos or Pizza. Then I'd be skinny as fuck and my taste buds would be none the wiser.

Isn't that like when they started making flavoured vegetabes, to get kids to eat veg? It's exactly like that, except for some reason it didn't catch on.

• 1 year later...

Fly Paper Strips, for a car in snow.

Your driving along and suddenly, a Snow-storm, crap, but don't fret young one, oh no. You merely slow down to 5MPH and press a button inside the car that activates Four strips of fly paper, lined with a gluey,grit mix that stick to the tyres and give you traction. They last about 10 minutes before wearing out and ultimately disintegrating into a mush of paper that kills anything it touches, but at least you can continue to drive 120mph and be on the phone in one go.

You don't have to wear them. it doesn't matter how thin they are. They ruin it. Pregnancy can be easily avoided with hundreds of different, more effective methods other than condoms, and be careful who you sleep with. Sorted.

But yeah, i would invent condoms that don't ruin sex.

I forgot women have numb vaginas and that we can't tell the difference... Duuur stoopid me.

There aren't hundreds of other methods and only condoms protect against STIs. It's not about being careful with who you go about sleeping with, people with chlamydia often don't realise they have it as it shows no signs... Condoms are under-rated. There are mega thin ones already.

Lecture over.

• Upvote 1

I forgot women have numb vaginas and that we can't tell the difference... Duuur stoopid me.

There aren't hundreds of other methods and only condoms protect against STIs. It's not about being careful with who you go about sleeping with, people with chlamydia often don't realise they have it as it shows no signs... Condoms are under-rated. There are mega thin ones already.

Lecture over.

Slutbags McGee speaks the true John, you don't want to get another girl up the duff now.

Infinite pockets/backpacks.

They connect to a parallel dimension that I'd have to invent first, so you could store all manner of shite in them without actually having to lug it around. Take your guitar/amp/drumkit to practise without having to transport it in a vehicle. Buy a months worth of shopping without requiring a shopping trolley. Knick heaps of stuff from Farmfoods without being labelled a junkie. Probably has other applications that too.

Definitely saw something similar in a movie, canna mind which though.

Infinite pockets/backpacks.

They connect to a parallel dimension that I'd have to invent first, so you could store all manner of shite in them without actually having to lug it around. Take your guitar/amp/drumkit to practise without having to transport it in a vehicle. Buy a months worth of shopping without requiring a shopping trolley. Knick heaps of stuff from Farmfoods without being labelled a junkie. Probably has other applications that too.

Definitely saw something similar in a movie, canna mind which though.

Harry Potter?