aberdeen-music

Kartta - "Henri Got Cancer" - Video

Guest idol_wild

Guest idol_wild

A film group recently approached Kartta to submit the song for one of their projects - to make a music video to a song in 4 weeks.

Here's what they made:

They have asked the band for feedback and I thought I'd stick it up here and see if any of you guys had some feedback to offer - good/bad/indifferent.

I think it has some decent moments actually, but they have missed the point and theme of the song entirely, it seems. But I think almost everyone does, to be honest.

Kartta on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads

i see what you mean about missing the point of the song but they did not bad. i'd have liked them to match the pacing of the song a bit more. it seems like they had a concept they liked and then the music was incidental to the video up until maybe the very end.

i dont really get what the video is about tho be honest, then again i dont understand the song either so i guess ive got no hope :p

Some cool bits in the video like, never been a huge fan of that songs but it does grow on you a bit.

I agree. I don't really get most of the video (although I did guess one might "get cancer" at the end) and I don't think much of the song either 8-)

Guest Exposure @ Lemon Tree

I love this tune. Doo doo doo, doo doo doo doo etc etc. Nice and catchy!

The video's okay, and the idea behind it etc is fine - not bad for a couple of kids. Better than I could have done!! :up: