aberdeen-music

Joan of Arc in Aberdeen???

Stephen

Well, that was a good gig. I'd never heard Joan of Arc before but I'll be getting some albums now. I really enjoyed the first couple of songs, but then everything just clicked and I fell in love with them.

Really not keen on that new Haho song though. Thought it was a bad cover of something originally. Work in progress?

Skills/Scales!

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That 'idiot pillhead' was a (non pilled up) friend who is, safe to say, the biggest Joan of Arc/Tim Kinsella fan I've ever met. He paid for a train and hotel (lives in Glasgow) in order to get to the show.

Oh, and there was just one new copy haho song last night, which is the one you compliment! (thanks)

My apologies for implying he was on drugs. But his behaviour and general demeanour would suggest that.

I actually like what I've heard of this Kinsella chaps other material (American Football in particular). I guess I was just completely underwhelmed by what I heard on Wednesday. Might buy a couple of records to get a better feel of their material. Recommendations?

I actually like what I've heard of this Kinsella chaps other material (American Football in particular). I guess I was just completely underwhelmed by what I heard on Wednesday. Might buy a couple of records to get a better feel of their material. Recommendations?

barn_owl_ap_3_470x357.jpg

My apologies for implying he was on drugs. But his behaviour and general demeanour would suggest that.

As Stu suggests, Owls, Joan of Arc and Make Believe are the absolute best.

• 4 weeks later...