aberdeen-music

Wanted: Smallish pedal board for 4 or 5 pedals

givemeasmile

Anyone got one? I use 4 or 5 pedals and need one for playing live

Cheers

Hi theres a guy called Ken Thom, he works in Altens and builds boards and the flight case to fit to your exact spec.

Unfortunately i dont have his number anymore but i know R nB have it for certain.

Ive had at least 5 made from him. I buy 20 mill MDF he then frames the board with aluminium edging, put's the handles you want on it and feet etc. He uses this thick plastic stuff on top of the MDF, velcro sticks to it no problem.

His prices are really resonable for the quality you get.

Hi theres a guy called Ken Thom, he works in Altens and builds boards and the flight case to fit to your exact spec.

Unfortunately i dont have his number anymore but i know R nB have it for certain.

Ive had at least 5 made from him. I buy 20 mill MDF he then frames the board with aluminium edging, put's the handles you want on it and feet etc. He uses this thick plastic stuff on top of the MDF, velcro sticks to it no problem.

cheers dude i'l check that out

ken thoms number is/used to be 877007 or 07803136088 if anyone wants to get hold of him. he is good