aberdeen-music

Formula One 2009

Bigsby

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone had a go at F1 Manager Game - BATracer 2009 - free multiplayer motorsport webgame before? I just got into it really, my brother likes it.

It's an F1 management style game, every day you have something going on in your game, warmup/qualy/race, and you have to set your car up for it when it sims. Share setting with your team mate (or not) and get the best set up to win. Pretty fun, I think, and doesn't require more than 10 mins of your time a day. Team names aren't the real ones now cos Ferrari just sued them, so teams names are slightly off. Apart from Ferrari which is team Wales.

I could set up a private game for us if people want to try?

Hmmm.... that's similar to what they have in NASCAR and Indycar innit? I'm not against the top 10 all getting points, especially when there's 26 cars on the grid now, only 8 getting points is a bit harsh. Though look at the gap now between 1st and 10th, a 24 point difference! Wild. So you could pull out a 25 point lead in one race, if your championship rivals gets a DNF. Of course, it's all relative cos he can just win it back with a win or a series of 4ths or 5ths. So really, not that much has changed? What am I even talking about?

/ramble

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...