aberdeen-music

Putting on shows

Is what I've been doing.

If you are in a band and maybe want to play a few gigs, feel free to add me, and if I like you, I'll try put you on

MySpace.com - Bad Bear Promotions - 18 - Male - Aberdeen, UK - www.myspace.com/badbearpromotions

I know the page/logo is shitty, but fuck you. I'm not bowing to your slavish aestheticism, plus, my posters are cool. Though I don't do them.

• 4 weeks later...

Just thought I'd bump this up.

I'm sure there are gig hungry (good) bands out there.

Also if you'd want the odd job running doors or even putting up posters at yer uni do add us. I'll be down in the central belt for other gigs, I may be a bit stretched, and all help is welcome.

Just thought I'd bump this up.

I'm sure there are gig hungry (good) bands out there.

Also if you'd want the odd job running doors or even putting up posters at yer uni do add us. I'll be down in the central belt for other gigs, I may be a bit stretched, and all help is welcome.

If you find yourself being 'a bit stretched' you should probably put on less shows/reconsider putting on shows at all - nobody (bands are people coming to the gigs) will appreciate a half assed gig.

Also, 'per se,' not 'per say.'

If you find yourself being 'a bit stretched' you should probably put on less shows/reconsider putting on shows at all - nobody (bands are people coming to the gigs) will appreciate a half assed gig.

Also, 'per se,' not 'per say.'

I put on shows to the best of my ability. I'm sure the bands in Aberdeen I have worked with will testify that I don't put on "half-assed gigs". I was merely saying an extra pair of hands the odd night would not go amiss, though I think I should have phrased it better.