aberdeen-music

Pictures that make you actually laugh out loud

Guest treader.

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Giles Walker
I don't get the Big Bang Theory ones. Does someone want to explain them, or is it just because the picture quality and spelling is bad?

I think it is either one of those things that you either 'get' or 'are annoyed by'

Maybe if you throw some "i don't know if you take drugs or something" or "you are trying really hard" type comments about, you can feel better about the fact that you have so far avoided Tumblr/Reddit type humour.

Or maybe we could all make new year's resolutions to be nicer and more understanding to each other, since internet forums are pretty much dying out due to them being full of disenfranchised, bitter weirdos.

Also...

tumblr_mciih2teuN1rgh7dso1_500.jpg

Imagine if you'd never seen this picture!

Guest Giles Walker
I wasn't annoyed by it. I just didn't understand it. It seems like I may have missed something which led up to those meme's being created, perhaps?

Yeah, basically on Tumblr and Reddit you get a lot of posts where people take screen grabs of this and other shows and add captions, to show how amazing the show is.

Kinda like this...

tumblr_mfn7c53iv01s1psfso1_500.jpg

It's bloody annoying, and even people who have otherwise good blogs seem to do it all the time.

So people started making ms paint versions to take the piss out of not only the people who do this, but also the predictability of the shows themselves.

tumblr_mfm7n0oOHV1rkv9oqo1_1280.png

• Upvote 3

Yeah, basically on Tumblr and Reddit you get a lot of posts where people take screen grabs of this and other shows and add captions, to show how amazing the show is.

Kinda like this...

tumblr_mfn7c53iv01s1psfso1_500.jpg

It's bloody annoying, and even people who have otherwise good blogs seem to do it all the time.

So people started making ms paint versions to take the piss out of not only the people who do this, but also the predictability of the shows themselves.

tumblr_mfm7n0oOHV1rkv9oqo1_1280.png

Now you've explained it, I genuinely LOLed at that picture! I take back what I said about you ruining Christmas. You've made my Christmas, you queer little man.

I don't watch the show but both get the jist of why they are funny and manage to not be offended or annoyed by them. We've come a long way since the hamster dance internet, well done everyone. I don't, however, feel the need to comment on them. wait... shit.

anyway... here's a picture of [insert username]'s mum

uf7cU.jpg

• Upvote 2