aberdeen-music

Pictures that make you actually laugh out loud

Guest treader.

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

American spots arenas are awesome. You don't even need to get up. Went to a Mets game they take beer right to your fucking seat. Just flag the guy down. And while you're at it, get a hot dog and some candy floss. The guy selling the hot dogs even barked and said "the dogs are here, yo!". The guy even chat up my Mum. That's fucking great.

In scotland its all like "hi min, you got a hip flask? aff to the jile wi you!"

Bunch of fucking savages in this town.

American spots arenas are awesome. You don't even need to get up. Went to a Mets game they take beer right to your fucking seat. Just flag the guy down. And while you're at it, get a hot dog and some candy floss. The guy selling the hot dogs even barked and said "the dogs are here, yo!". The guy even chat up my Mum. That's fucking great.

In scotland its all like "hi min, you got a hip flask? aff to the jile wi you!"

Bunch of fucking savages in this town.

If I chat up your mum and mention hot dogs at the same time you get all arsey. Make your mind up.

Those Football Manager related pictures are really quite wonderful. During my slightly more negligent managerial days, I once had a left winger in goal and a goalkeeper at left wing (I must have surreptitiously clicked and dragged one over the other before confirming the tactics), and I failed to notice until late in the second half. The goalkeeper maintained an 82% pass completion rate and got a final rating of 6.9. The left winger got a 6.8 and saved the two shots on target that my opponents mustered as I won 3-0. Magnificent. So I especially like the below picture:

32146778.jpg