aberdeen-music

Pictures that make you actually laugh out loud

Guest treader.

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why am i a spazz for not thinking its that funny? Its just a video poking fun at a guy who clearly has issues in his life. It doesnt get any funnier, just because Dan made it. 

You're not a spazz for not thinking it's funny, in fact you're not a spazz at all - I just like that smiley.

All I'm saying is humour is subjective - if I responded to every picture I did not find hilarious in this thread I'd needlessly add hundreds of posts to this website. I'm basically asking 'what's the point in your reply, min?'.

• Upvote 1

Comedy gold in the comment section -

Unfortunately most people don't know that drugs are cursed in satanic rituals, most drug dealers are Satanist and involved in human sacrifice. There is a spiritual danger at what they are doing, not to mention to their bodies, minds and souls. Read the book of Revelation. Very soon we will see more cases of demonic possession on the news.

- laura, New York, 19/6/2013 2:49

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2343868/The-Marijuana-Moms-Beverly-Hills-say-taking-drugs-makes-better-parents.html#ixzz2XEHPzlZD

Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook