aberdeen-music

Pictures that make you actually laugh out loud

Guest treader.

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why are people so angry at Justin Bieber?  He's an entertainer, predominantly, for kids.  I don't think that adults should be allowed to have an opinion on Justen Bieber.  I don't think I've ever heard one of his songs.  He might dress like a cunt, but don't most famous people? 

• Upvote 5

I remember a while ago some of my facebook friends who are totez metal posted a link to a website urging people to go on to youtube on a certain day and dislike the 'baby' video and leave negative comments. Que loads of posts on youtube along the lines of 'Justin Beiber is gay' along with dollops of links to generic pirate metal. It was probably all a clever marketing technique by J.B's label, that had all these metalhead's protesting against music they hate but at the same time giving it more exposure and putting more money in the pockets of the man they were trying to stick it to.

/Coolstorybro

Why are people so angry at Justin Bieber?  He's an entertainer, predominantly, for kids.  I don't think that adults should be allowed to have an opinion on Justen Bieber.  I don't think I've ever heard one of his songs.  He might dress like a cunt, but don't most famous people? 

So do most footballers, and we all love footballers, despite their daft headphones and ridiculous coats.

article-1024523-03BD2A780000044D-839_233

Scharner FTW.