aberdeen-music

Pictures that make you actually laugh out loud

Guest treader.

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, here's a story for you. Back in the days when Vladimir Romanov was taking over at Hearts, I had a misty-eyed memory of a Scottish tabloid leading with a story of a guy who was so convinced that Romanov was 'the boy' that he had his name tattooed on him for posterity. "How could it possibly go wrong?" he thought. "Vlad is here and Hearts will win the Champions League loll!!" he said; "we will be the talk o' the toon" he professed.

Ever since things started to go 'to shit' for Hearts (i.e. weeks after Mad Vlad took over), I have been desperate to locate a photo of this mystical creature but to no avail (despite trying pretty hard). Doubts started to set in: maybe I had just dreamt it? Maybe I just wanted it to be true.

In the end, I convinced myself that even if it actually did happen (which by now I was sure was not the case), there was never a hope of finding evidence of it such that my kids and their kids and my kids' kids' kids could benefit from the laughter and good times provided by such a photo. Until today.

3d4IL.jpg

300px-Paris_Tuileries_Garden_Facepalm_statue.jpg

• Upvote 4