aberdeen-music

Pictures that make you actually laugh out loud

Guest treader.

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Only children and peado rapists go on 4chan. I love how people that go on it claim to be more knowledgeable despite the website they frequent being a torrent of unedited shit. The rubbish dump of the internet.

I just find it hard to understand how someone who gets so upset about what website an image is hosted on has a girlfriend. Most people like you live with their parents and masturbate furiously over cartoons of young Chinese girls getting diddled by aquatic monsters of untold terror.

tumblr_lsxuazfWTR1qm67t6.gif

• Upvote 2

Guest Giles Walker
Only children and peado rapists go on 4chan. I love how people that go on it claim to be more knowledgeable despite the website they frequent being a torrent of unedited shit. The rubbish dump of the internet.

I just find it hard to understand how someone who gets so upset about what website an image is hosted on has a girlfriend. Most people like you live with their parents and masturbate furiously over cartoons of young Chinese girls getting diddled by aquatic monsters of untold terror.

tumblr_lsxuazfWTR1qm67t6.gif

You sound like a really pleasant person, i bet the laughter never ends in your house.

Now, back to 9gag with you.

Also

I posted like 2 photos from 9gag. I think they both got likes too.

Suck my dick. :kiss:

Bless