aberdeen-music

Pictures that make you actually laugh out loud

Guest treader.

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Giles Walker
This thread needs to be put out of its misery.

Yeah perhaps, i have been trying to help with that intentionally. I think you are as well, but just by being a misery guts, rather than on purpose.

Probably doesn't help that it is called "Pictures that make you actually laugh aloud" rather than "Random image thread" or something more broad.

A lot of the members seem to struggle with the idea that different people find different things funny.

Humour, like music taste is subjective.

Yeah perhaps, i have been trying to help with that intentionally. I think you are as well, but just by being a misery guts, rather than on purpose.

Probably doesn't help that it is called "Pictures that make you actually laugh aloud" rather than "Random image thread" or something more broad.

A lot of the members seem to struggle with the idea that different people find different things funny.

Humour, like music taste is subjective.

hackneyedmemewhichisaboutasfunnyasjimdavidson.jpg

I do thank you for your patronisation.

I wouldn't mind the shit pictures / meme being posted if there wasn't 30 fucking pictures of each person being posted at a time.

Could you at least put them all in the same post and put some spoiler tags around them?

/reasonable

xx

Yes. I mean memes do get over done. But it's almost like an in joke and its like "ah, i get it"

Whereas lots and lots of posts of pictures of just faces isn't really that funny IMO. And to be honest it killed the thread. Spoiler tags would've helped.