aberdeen-music

Pictures that make you actually laugh out loud

Guest treader.

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Out of interest, a question to all.

How many of the pictures in this thread actually make you laugh out loud? Or even chuckle.

I'm going to guess at one out of 15 for me. Lately anyway.

The cycling gif above is very amusing though.

To be honest, my response has been more contingent on my mood when I see them than the quality of some of the stuff posted... although there has been some out and out gash IMO, but diff'rent strokes...

I'm probably sitting at about 1 in 10 getting an audible laugh but it's running at far over 50% making me smile.

xx

EDIT: Also worth considering that many of the good ones here would have gotten a laugh but I've seen a lot of them before.. so the average is probably a little better than 1 in 10 there...

Guest idol_wild
Out of interest, a question to all.

How many of the pictures in this thread actually make you laugh out loud? Or even chuckle.

I'm going to guess at one out of 15 for me. Lately anyway.

The cycling gif above is very amusing though.

If you're having trouble, just smoke a huge big fat J, and then read the thread again. :up:

This thread ain't got nothing on thread tags.

That's right - another mention of the thread tags.

The cycling one only got me laughing when I started thinking about how much better it would be if a huge articulated lorry or bus came along and ran the wacky student type over at the end of it..

I'd have preferred the novelty of it being a pushbike, or a reliant robin.. something really embarassing to be killed or maimed by. :popcorn:

xx

I'd have preferred the novelty of it being a pushbike, or a reliant robin.. something really embarassing to be killed or maimed by. :popcorn:

xx

I know what you mean, but there's a chance he might have survived either of those. Sometimes you just can't beat the certainty that an 18-wheel juggernaught gives you.

I know what you mean, but there's a chance he might have survived either of those. Sometimes you just can't beat the certainty that an 18-wheel juggernaught gives you.

That is true.

Plus, with these student fucks, you can take any story - literally ANY story - no matter how humiliating, preface it "I was so fucking wasted last night that...." and it's instant street cred. Wankers.

xx

Actually, maybe not any story. I can't imagine many students would boast about getting so pissed that they fucked their dog....

Now I've seen in two threads people mention that people are mentioning thread tags. But I haven't seen these threads where thread tags are actually being talked about!

Is it all going down in one of those serious sub-forums I don't venture into like Musicians Corner?

I might have been a little harsh on the pics in this thread earlier. Still don't think the thread has had it's best week.

Now I've seen in two threads people mention that people are mentioning thread tags. But I haven't seen these threads where thread tags are actually being talked about!

Is it all going down in one of those serious sub-forums I don't venture into like Musicians Corner?

I might have been a little harsh on the pics in this thread earlier. Still don't think the thread has had it's best week.

The thread tags were just people being pricks. Ignore any mention of them.