aberdeen-music

Pictures that make you actually laugh out loud

Guest treader.

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Various displays of disapproval...

I saw the pic, I laughed, I shared... I love tarantino but hadn't noticed the 'trunk shot' thing 'til I'd seem them all together... it amused me....

I shall henceforth, however, endeavour to filter my efforts, seperating that which tickles me from that which is likely to tickle others.

Sincerest Apologies,

Me.

xx

• Upvote 1

I saw the pic, I laughed, I shared... I love tarantino but hadn't noticed the 'trunk shot' thing 'til I'd seem them all together... it amused me....

I shall henceforth, however, endeavour to filter my efforts, seperating that which tickles me from that which is likely to tickle others.

Sincerest Apologies,

Me.

xx

Here here.

Surely this topic has been covered before and it's all down to subjectivity?

Ah but if there is no limit to people deciding what is really funny and what others will share in the humour then the thread will just slip into madness.

A picture of a dandelion with the persons defense only having to be "well I found it funny". I'm not having a go just didn't see that picture having any element of humour to it.

Is it in reference to a TV show or something which makes it funny?

It's like half-referencing memes and basically just really stupid phrasing of items. No idea why I find it funny. It really shouldn't be.