aberdeen-music
Sign in to follow this  
Lemonade

Cheap games and DVDs

If anyone is interested in some older games and machines, I was in Blockbuster at the top of Viewfield Road yesterday and they are selling all their ex-rental PS2 games for 1 - 3. I think they are selling X-box games as well for the same price, I didn't really pay much attention to that. Also they are selling Gamecubes for a tenner, plus PSPs and DS's and loads of other consoles for cheap.

And they are selling off loads of TV and film boxsets for a fiver each, loads of Simpsons box sets, Heroes, Scrubs, Lost etc. Bargains ahoy. :up:

Guest treader.

Fuck, that means the hot girl I went to school with will be out of a job. OH NOOO! poor hot girl.

Nobody rents films anymore, you can buy new films for under a tenner and old ones for like 3. Tesco and Asda claim another victim!

Also, I guess people prefer to download films for free, months before Blockbusters have them.

Fuck, that means the hot girl I went to school with will be out of a job. OH NOOO! poor hot girl.

Maybe you have a JOB she could do? Get it? A JOB..? WINK WINK

What I mean is to find out if when she is made redundant she will suck your cock for money.