aberdeen-music

steak quest

fatboy

Immunity, it certainly is. I think had I been sober I would have been tempted to just go in and buy another burger, but you know what it's like when you're a bitty drunk, and hungry.... I felt like Dan Aykroyd in "Trading Places" eating that fish while dressed as Santa.

Hahahahaha.

Have some rep.

:up:

Immunity, it certainly is. I think had I been sober I would have been tempted to just go in and buy another burger, but you know what it's like when you're a bitty drunk, and hungry.... I felt like Dan Aykroyd in "Trading Places" eating that fish while dressed as Santa.

ha ha nice n hairy :) love that film

Haha, Smashing. I'd give you rep, but I gave you it recently, and I must spread it around and all that.

• 3 months later...

I had a ribeye at Heugh Hotel in Stonehaven the other night, it was right good, it was really big and juicy. The chips were excellent as well, I don't know if they were home made or what but the tatties were fried with the skins still on them, which gave them a different consistency. Plus a side salad and a load of fried onions, I couldn't possibly eat it all. And all for a very reasonable 14.

/eveningexpressmode