aberdeen-music

Here In The Quiet New Tracks..

ewoks20

Weight is really nice. The vocals are good but this track would definitely benefit from a better quality recording.

A Case of Envy is good, it had me tapping my foot along with the beat. The only thing I would criticise is that in parts of the track, the vocals seem a little bit 'shouty'.

Jake is really good. It's nice and upbeat, it would get folk dancing at a gig. I enjoyed listening to this track.

A Lullaby of Sorts I felt could do with some more work on it. At parts the vocals just didnt quite work and the guitar was a bit too samey through the whole track, it got a little bit boring. With work, this track has a lot of potential.

Ticket to Nowhere is good but would definitely benefit from a better quality recording. I quite enjoyed this track.

Health is my favourite out of them all. This track is really good. The vocals and the guitar work really well and it's very listenable.

I would definitely recommend getting better quality recordings done. All the tracks will benefit from it.

• 3 weeks later...