aberdeen-music

ZOMBINA and the SKELETONES - Mon 18 May @ The Black Tooth, Snafu

The Ghost Of Fudge

Fudge, Snafu and the BLACK TOOTH ROCK LOUNGE proudly present:

ZOMBINA AND THE SKELETONES

Monday 18th May 2009 @ Snafu

Zombina And The Skeletones on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads

www.zombina.com

Zombina and the Skeletones have been wrenching 100% pure rock n' roll genius from the very pits of their tortured, vampiric souls since 1998. As a live band they're the bloodiest and most funnest cult experience you can have short of sacrificing yourself to some goat headed deity in the woods on St. Swithens Night.

Their newest, and MOST ROCKIN'EST CD has just hit the stores! It's called "Out Of The Crypt And Into Your Heart" and it's a bone-afied monsterpeice! 'Dracula Blood'! 'Puke It Up'! 'Raised In Hell'! They're classics already, but that's just scratchin' the surface.

Folks are gonna freak and try to get it banned just for ROCKIN' too much... but we're not gonna let the squares have their way are we, kids!?

zombinaats.jpg

Woo, this will be good!

Escape To Victory would love to do it if your not fed up of us...

The Terrors from Glasgow would also make a good support and know theyd love to play...they sound like The Distillers meets Misfits The Terrors on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads (playing Cellar 35 April 3rd if you like the sound of that)

would anyone be prepared to put up Zombina and Co for a night?

"Promoters or gig crews own accommodation is fine, providing there are enough beds, mattresses, inflatable matresses for 6 people. Sheets and pillows would be great, but tour members will have own sleeping bags. They must have the option to retire to that accommodation no later than one hour after the end of their set."

(if you're in a band, a support slot could perhaps be arranged... hint hint)

Given that my living room is barely big enough to fit 6 people in it standing up, I can't really offer any assistance. I only have one sofa and an armchair and that's the room pretty much full. Unless ALL the Skeletones want to try and squeeze into my bed. Or under it. I'd have to find somewhere else for all my broken stuff and old magazines though.

If it comes down to it being the difference between them playing and not playing, I'd be willing to chip in a bit of cash towards getting them the flat. I'd also offer Cobra Kai's services as a support band and we will waive any payment from the door and ticket sales, which can also go towards putting them up.