aberdeen-music

Decent pub food

Lemonade

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

we sell a fair amount of bacon and maple syrup crepe's at my work, they seem to go down a treat!

Pretty sure I've had maple syrup with bacon while in the states, but it's the addition of peanut butter into the mix that's throwing me.

Still, will endeavour to pop into The Moorings at the earliest opportunity to sample this culinary delight.

if you only have 3 minutes to eat, i recommend a #2 toastie from the moorings. peanut butter, bacon and maple syrup. done by earl of sandwich. mmmm.

they're simply to die for :)

my favourite earl of sandwich creation is the kitwich. tis awesome. but earl of sandwich in general is heaven in panini form.

Guest idol_wild
I'd say Ma' Camerons for good pub food. I had the steak pie yesterday and it was excellent. The tattie and leak soup for a a starter was a bit 'council house' but the main course was very 'Rubislaw Den'.

I once had a chicken dish from Ma's and I was ill for nearly a week. :down:

Guest idol_wild
I'm crying a little inside. I tried to rep Bigsby as well but couldn't. BTW did you know if you click on the rep button on your own post it tells you how much rep that post has recevied?

So that means that you clicked it hoping to add to your own reputation?

You slag!