aberdeen-music

Teachers 'Forced Pupils Into Cage Fighting'

scottyboy

ah the joys of internet - somehow reading a post and sarcasm is hard to judge!

don't remember a Mr Paterson - how old are you/when did you go?

I had an art teacher who'd grab anything and throw it at you in class if he felt fit! wish I was better at remembering names tho!

Haha what art teacher was this? I immediately thought of Mr.Barber.

Mr Paterson is a member of this site, and sadly there was no actual malicious rumours regarding him. Although I did hear something regarding a bit of hanky panky with Rosa Hendry :puke: but that was all after my time - I left in 2004 I think.

Haha what art teacher was this? I immediately thought of Mr.Barber.

Mr Paterson is a member of this site, and sadly there was no actual malicious rumours regarding him. Although I did hear something regarding a bit of hanky panky with Rosa Hendry :puke: but that was all after my time - I left in 2004 I think.

I can't remember his name, will try tho...he played the fiddle and also did wads of yoga type stuff too. I also had the alchy guy who wore slick duck tail hair do and winklepickers but I left St machar in 2nd year around 1991 ;) my memory is shit!

I can't remember his name, will try tho...he played the fiddle and also did wads of yoga type stuff too. I also had the alchy guy who wore slick duck tail hair do and winklepickers but I left St machar in 2nd year around 1991 ;) my memory is shit!

I was 8 in 1991, so it's safe to say you wouldn't remember me as a teacher there...

I thoroughly enjoyed my year teaching at St Machar and made some great friendships with many of the staff. They are a hard working, sociable bunch which is more than can be said about some of the staff at past schools i've taught at (i'll refrain from naming names!).

Very happy with the current school i'm at, and in comparison there are very few scandals and rumours*

*Apart from a strange one about a wooden breast... ?(