aberdeen-music

Teachers 'Forced Pupils Into Cage Fighting'

scottyboy

Aye just realised that I meant to say Robert Gordons.

There are lots more stories from there that you don't hear about in the news... ;)

Mind me asking how you'd know?

I personally have fucking loads.

Probably best if I don't go into details.

Lets just leave it as 'people... talk'.

Details are awesome.

Is it just some type of teachers thing? Is there social networking sites for teachers, some kind of teacher rumour mill?

I too have a number of interesting stories from both Hazlehead and t'other place.

;)

Anyway, I don't really see cage fighting kids as a whole lot worse than what used to happen when some teachers here would air their dislike/displeasure for certain kids in front of other kids who would usually oblige by kicking-shit out of them on the school's behalf once they were off the property.

Not like I don't have a few outstanding complaints about that one with the council, oh no! :swearing:

There certainly has been!! What about fiddling Mr Firth ex-deputy head, or the goegraphy teacher (canna mind his name) who was done for abusing a girl in a cupboard (b4 my time).

Haha I was being sarcastic. There are plenty of tales from there. Plenty of student/teacher carrying on rumours, with more than a fair share of teacher on teacher interplay too. I can recall heaps of unusual punishments as well.

And there was a business studies teacher Mr. Paterson or something... well lets just say I HOPE those rumours weren't true. :popcorn:

Haha I was being sarcastic. There are plenty of tales from there. Plenty of student/teacher carrying on rumours, with more than a fair share of teacher on teacher interplay too. I can recall heaps of unusual punishments as well.

And there was a business studies teacher Mr. Paterson or something... well lets just say I HOPE those rumours weren't true. :popcorn:

ah the joys of internet - somehow reading a post and sarcasm is hard to judge!

don't remember a Mr Paterson - how old are you/when did you go?

I had an art teacher who'd grab anything and throw it at you in class if he felt fit! wish I was better at remembering names tho!