aberdeen-music

Guitarist needed for soul/funk covers

MrAnderson

Hey all,

'Soul Situation' are looking for a new electric guitarist; we're not having much luck with them!

Our most recent guy was very talented but has had to pull out due to work commitments.

We play a mix of soul, funk and ubeat blues covers, including Superstition, Want you back, Gimme some lovin', Play that funky music, Chain of fools, etc etc.

We have played a few small gigs at cellar 35 and a party at the Forum; we also have a paid gig coming up in the Noose and Monkey at the end of next month.

Rehearsals are generally on a Wed or Thurs evening.

See our MySpace here and give me a PM if you're interested!

Cheers, Alan.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Alan,

I'm a guitarist of 25 years experience,gigging almost non stop at weekends for the last 10-12 years.

Currently playing with a well known covers band in Aberdeen but the predictable "musical differences" & "ego" problems may be rearing their ugly heads again,so possibly looking for a change.

I have my own transport,excellent gear & an eclectic love of Rock,Soul,Funk & Blues!

Will check out your myspace.

If your interested let me know & if not good luck on your search anyway.

Cheers.

J.

Hi Alan,

I'm a guitarist of 25 years experience,gigging almost non stop at weekends for the last 10-12 years.

Currently playing with a well known covers band in Aberdeen but the predictable "musical differences" & "ego" problems may be rearing their ugly heads again,so possibly looking for a change.

I have my own transport,excellent gear & an eclectic love of Rock,Soul,Funk & Blues!

Will check out your myspace.

If your interested let me know & if not good luck on your search anyway.

Cheers.

J.

Do you sing at all?