aberdeen-music

Tax Disc Holder

TelecasterSam

Guest treader.

The road out to Dyce has a bunch of horrid potholes which the bus barely copes with each morning/evening.

They recently "fixed" them by just pouring tarmac in them and making the road just even more uneven and awkward.

It's a start I suppose, but...

Guest Exposure @ Lemon Tree

Potholes are horrendous out my way (out in the sticks). I nearly died cos of one (indirectly). I broke my suspension when I hit a pothole. Didn't realise at the time, but there was a spring broken. It started to make a horrendous clanking sound after a while and I took it into the garage. He said it was VERY close to going down into my wheel, which would have undoubtedly locked my wheel and made me crash. That would have been fun at 70 (or faster)mph racing into work in the morning...!!!

Moral of the story - if you hear something clanking at the back of your car, get your car to the garage asap...

Potholes are horrendous out my way (out in the sticks). I nearly died cos of one (indirectly). I broke my suspension when I hit a pothole. Didn't realise at the time, but there was a spring broken. It started to make a horrendous clanking sound after a while and I took it into the garage. He said it was VERY close to going down into my wheel, which would have undoubtedly locked my wheel and made me crash. That would have been fun at 70 (or faster)mph racing into work in the morning...!!!

Moral of the story - if you hear something clanking at the back of your car, get your car to the garage asap...

That happened to us just last month..... but broken spring was rubbing away the side wall of our (new Michelin) tyre.... apparently, the spring/suspension design on our car is known for this. (its a Renault Megane Scenic).... but I still blame the fucking state of the roads !

:moody: