aberdeen-music

Littlejohns

Guest treader.

Guest treader.

So, the interiors of the 'new' Littlejohns are looking very nice and it's certainly made the place look more welcoming than the old decor of DARK WOOD ON EVERYTHING.

But does anyone know if they're replacing the chefs/serving staff!?

The food was always overcooked/burnt or cold and the staff were all clueless 16 year old chav girls.

Anyone any thoughts on the new interiors etc?

I've never been blown away by the food in there but I thought it was alright for the price. Cheap and basic but pretty tasty. I got a great waitress once in there, a young blonde emo-ish girl with stripey purple eyeshadow. I liked her. I left her a really big tip and then my girlfriend went in the huff and accused me of fancying her. Which to be fair, I did, but I suppose I could have made it a bit less obvious when I was having a meal with the girlfriend.

Guest Tam o' Shantie
I've never been blown away by the food in there but I thought it was alright for the price. Cheap and basic but pretty tasty. I got a great waitress once in there, a young blonde emo-ish girl with stripey purple eyeshadow. I liked her. I left her a really big tip and then my girlfriend went in the huff and accused me of fancying her. Which to be fair, I did, but I suppose I could have made it a bit less obvious when I was having a meal with the girlfriend.

There are more subtle ways of showing one's appreciation... ;)

*sigh* women, we're so bloody touchy eh? :laughing:

Guest idol_wild

It looks spiffing, but the food will still be average. It's never been a regular haunt of mine. Even though I live about 13 yards away from it.

I'd rather go to MacDonalds.

I know! The way she was acting, it was like fawning over a tidy waitress when you're out on a date is a BAD thing to do or something!

id go as far to say that it is possible they only thing you should be looking to do on a date, make sure your woman knows your on the look out so the bitch doesnt let herself slide.

Guest Exposure @ Lemon Tree
It looks spiffing, but the food will still be average. It's never been a regular haunt of mine. Even though I live about 13 yards away from it.

I'd rather go to MacDonalds.

What the fuck were you doing wandering the streets at 3pm? Don't tell me you finish work at that time? I was driving down Union Terrace en route to a meeting and there you were staring blankly into space, oblivious to my trying to get your attention and nearly crashing in the process....

:popcorn:

Littlejohns is terrible, one of the worst restaurants in Aberdeen in my opinion. It wouldn't be so bad if it charged peanuts for it's menu, but the fact they charge more than most other places for the obscenely mediocre shite they serve is disgraceful.

The quality of food is worse than most of the high street pubs and they charge a lot less for it.

Guest idol_wild
What the fuck were you doing wandering the streets at 3pm? Don't tell me you finish work at that time? I was driving down Union Terrace en route to a meeting and there you were staring blankly into space, oblivious to my trying to get your attention and nearly crashing in the process....

:popcorn:

We have two offices near the city centre. I was walking between the two.

I was probably "in the zone" - headphones on, music blaring. Though that's just an excuse really. I was doing my best to ignore you. :music:

Guest idol_wild
id go as far to say that it is possible they only thing you should be looking to do on a date, make sure your woman knows your on the look out so the bitch doesnt let herself slide.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to milner again.

Guest Exposure @ Lemon Tree

I was probably "in the zone" - headphones on, music blaring. Though that's just an excuse really. I was doing my best to ignore you. :music:

Ah, okay. Cunt.

Back on point. Littlejohns is okay, but the prices they charge for the food they serve are way too high in my opinion. Probably the reason they can afford their swanky refit.

in the zone eh......i can think why :p

I would ignore him as well if i knew what he looked like :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:popcorn:

The service is was pretty shite last time I was in having a meal with my mum and sis.

One of the waitresses at the Illicit Still (where I work) worked there for a few weeks but said that they don't treat the staff very well and the kitchen is happy to send out sub-par food. Which may be why they can only hang on to 16 year old chavs as waitresses now.

Guest treader.

They are clueless dolts though. For example, a friend had the following conversation with one of them:

"Hi, my meal is burnt. Could I exchange it please? I don't mean to cause a fuss..."

"Right....."

"Yeaah so could I exchange it please?"

"Exchange it for what?"

"The same meal, just not burnt"

""Oh, is yours burnt?"

".........yes."

"Oh, ehhh alright. Hold on"

*gets the manager*

"Hi, what's the problem"

"My meal is burnt. I'd like to exchange it please"

"Exchange it for what, sir?"

and so on. He got his new meal in the end, and it was slightly undercooked (presumably to make sure it didnt burn) and we left.

Never been back ken min aye bammy.