aberdeen-music
Sign in to follow this  
djb303

how to upload pics

probably a dumb question..but its late and i'm tired....how do you upload pics of gear for sale?(?(?(?(

I'm also crap at posting pics on threads, are you saying that anything i want to put in a post has to be in a gallery? I've tried using the insert image thing, put in the URL, and it comes up with a wee red x in a box. I can't be arsed trailing through heaps of v bulletin guides or that, so, what should I do. If you please.

Guest Exposure @ Lemon Tree
I'm also crap at posting pics on threads, are you saying that anything i want to put in a post has to be in a gallery? I've tried using the insert image thing, put in the URL, and it comes up with a wee red x in a box. I can't be arsed trailing through heaps of v bulletin guides or that, so, what should I do. If you please.

Upload to gallery is probably the easiest way. Or to sites like photobucket etc.

If it's an image you find on google images for example, what you can do is click on the "view full size image" link and use that url - that seems to work.

Both methods should work in theory, although uploading it to the gallery here should always work. Linking to images on other web sites might not work as lots of web sites now prevent people from linking to their images from other web sites as this uses up their bandwidth.