aberdeen-music
Sign in to follow this  
Fraser Shredwards

Guitar Idol 2009

yeh ...but...do you know any Take That.....??

Naa.....seriously........ do you do any Ronan Keeting

good luck with your competition.....

lol!

i had to play "patience" by take that and "the way you make me feel" by ronan keating for my performance assessment at uni a few months ago!

as well as kelly clarkson, stevie wonder, kylie, the primitives, james brown and heaps of other songs.

i think i was actually given about 2 weeks to learn like 27 songs lol!

lol!

i had to play "patience" by take that and "the way you make me feel" by ronan keating for my performance assessment at uni a few months ago!

as well as kelly clarkson, stevie wonder, kylie, the primitives, james brown and heaps of other songs.

i think i was actually given about 2 weeks to learn like 27 songs lol!

It wont beat yer beasting version of sweet dreams in college. That pickup you had on the strat was awesome. 8-)

It wasn't that easy to figure out. I didn't realise people video taped such lunacy.

haha fair enough, i assumed most people knew the muscial term shreading, i assumed wrong apparently. It is a cool video tho.

I like the tapping licks. I don't think straight forward metal shredding will do as well however, more fusion based stuff seems to be in vogue. That said last year's winning track sounded straight off Passion and Warfare.

I like the tapping licks. I don't think straight forward metal shredding will do as well however, more fusion based stuff seems to be in vogue. That said last year's winning track sounded straight off Passion and Warfare.

Yea i've never really been into that pretentious jazz stuff, i am writing a better tune that is much more melodic, much faster, with much more facial expressions! that may see the light of day if i get into the final round!