aberdeen-music

Favoured Reverb Pedal?

Stichman

Guest idol_wild

I favour the Digitech Digiverb. Quite versatile. Slightly less expensive than the Boss, but I think reverb and delay pedals are genuinely worth the investment to go slightly more expensive. You get what you pay for.

I once bought a cheapo delay pedal and it is mince. :down:

I'm after a Digital Reverb pedal, what do y'all rate as the best option?

I've tried out a Boss RV-5 which I quite liked, but even that is probably a smidge expensive for me. Are the really cheap ones - like the Behringer DR100 - any good?

Thanks chaps.

i agree with idol btw, spend more get disproportionately better...

for me the best digital reverb available is the nova reverb (tc electronics). try it, buy it you wont need another reverb - there isnt much verb based that it cant do....

I'm after a Digital Reverb pedal, what do y'all rate as the best option?

I've tried out a Boss RV-5 which I quite liked, but even that is probably a smidge expensive for me. Are the really cheap ones - like the Behringer DR100 - any good?

Thanks chaps.

Hi, Id recommend the Trex room mate its quite expensive but sounds amazing,They're valve powered, try and pick one up from ebay. The cheaper option id recommend is the new Digitech Hardwired series theyre getting great reviews.

These are reverbs only the RV5 etc are delays as well.

Good Luck

for me the best digital reverb available is the nova reverb (tc electronics). try it, buy it you wont need another reverb - there isnt much verb based that it cant do....

I've heard some great TC Electronic reverbs, all in rackmounts though. Can you get pedal versions?

I've heard some great TC Electronic reverbs, all in rackmounts though. Can you get pedal versions?

yeah the nova reverb. pretty pricey, but looks and sounds dead good. if you want versatility i'd go for this, if you want boutique tube warmth go for the trex (or a fender twin) and if you want great value for money go for the EHX Holy Grail.

i still don't think much of anything boss or digitech do (except the functional pedals like the NS2 TU2 loop stations etc.), but could be wrong.

EDIT: Jeff Caxide , the bassist from ISIS used a boss RV3 or RV5 and it does sound amazing. go listen to 'in fiction' live videos and you'll see!