aberdeen-music

bass player

dazz howie

Alrite man.

U sound about what we're lookin for.

We were just wondering what sorta music ur lookin to play, how old u are, etc

We play brit popy, indie sorta stuff if u hav 2 giv it a label and are just starting out tryna write sum new stuff so nows the perfect time to join.

If u get back to us with sum more details we can see about getting u down 4 a practice sum time.

there is only one reason i would need a greenie pole thats to help that auld cooper put his washin oot maybe he is posh and has a tumble dryer not like us,

Tinks: I think I might be a bit old for your band but i wish you guys all the best of luck in finding the right one

there is only one reason i would need a greenie pole thats to help that auld cooper put his washin oot maybe he is posh and has a tumble dryer not like us,

Tinks: I think I might be a bit old for your band but i wish you guys all the best of luck in finding the right one

I Howie, you're an old cunt right enough!

Guest Motleyal
Na, I'll leave that to you, Mark and Massie! I think at some point the Shitey hand print story needs an airing on here, but maybe not quite yet![/quote

I agree. The xtra strong mint story too!!!

nuff said.

Na, I'll leave that to you, Mark and Massie! I think at some point the Shitey hand print story needs an airing on here, but maybe not quite yet![/quote

I agree. The xtra strong mint story too!!!

nuff said.

I think that one needs to be kept inhouse, I don't think the person in question would be overly impressed! :laughing:

thats ok i just thought you might have though twice about coming on to my thread as i have been told im an argumentative childish trouble maker anyway so never mind Re: scotland AKA country thang i dont even know the guy so fk knows min absolutly lovin the pish that comes out of his mouth though think he is trying to scare me back in to my bedroom hehehehe

Howie you are indeed a wanker. A number of people have warned me off you and believe me, you have proved them all right. Wonder why you ain't playing ?

Hey Daz, you've made another fan I see!

I never knew Snowie had an account on here, this is obviously a post by him :laughing: