aberdeen-music

The Sunday Express / Dunblane

RF Scott

Guest idol_wild
Not that being 18 drinking and swearing is wrong

Being 18, drinking and swearing is quite magnificent.

In fact: being 29, drinking and swearing is also quite magnificent.

But yes, I joined the facebook group and I will sign the petition.

yip. doesn't mean that it should continue being that way. media get away with far too much for such a strong influence on the public

Funnily enough, I think the Sunday Express have an estimated circulation of just 35-40,000 right now. With the Facebook group and petition numbering over 2,000 members/signatures each, there's definitely a good chance that something can get done about this, especially with the support of the survivors mentioned in the article themselves. So...spread the word, yeah?

i wouldnt worry tho, even i have a few kind fellow users who like to keep an eye on my english for me. Even if they cant comment on a post they are always there to make sure the english is correct, kind place this intraweb isnt it?

I'd say there's a vast difference between spelling something incorrectly, and your wording implying an altogether different meaning from the intended one. If I'd made such a mistake I'd like to think that someone would point it out to me so that I could clarify my opinions.

Funnily enough, I think the Sunday Express have an estimated circulation of just 35-40,000 right now. With the Facebook group and petition numbering over 2,000 members/signatures each, there's definitely a good chance that something can get done about this, especially with the support of the survivors mentioned in the article themselves. So...spread the word, yeah?

hopfuly something does happen tho, the media today are mental and the lies they get away with writing is disgusting, this is just another example of it. They cost people their jobs regularly, their familys and their lives by getting away with lying and manipulating stories. I dont understand why something hasnt been done about this before now, or is it just purely down to the money and power they hold?

I'd say there's a vast difference between spelling something incorrectly, and your wording implying an altogether different meaning from the intended one. If I'd made such a mistake I'd like to think that someone would point it out to me so that I could clarify my opinions.

haha sorry i should have said i wasnt in anyway having a go at you for your post, this is a running joke from another thread, and your right.

Already on it!

haha sorry i should have said i wasnt in anyway having a go at you for your post, this is a running joke from another thread, and your right.

What he said.

It made sense to me when I was typing it, but does reading back look a bit wrong

Signed it.

It's ridiculous that they are having a go at them for being normal teenagers. Just because of what happened doesn't mean they shouldn't use networking sites how they wish to and do things like getting drunk and swearing. It's bad enough that they had to witness their classmates dying when they were children, now they have to suffer a public character assasination! Urgh, this really annoys me!