aberdeen-music

House Music

Guest Giles Walker

Bri Fudge's girlfriend told me a corker of a story at the Fudge Awards. She'd gone out of the Lemon Tree looking for a pack of smokes, and ended up in Sin, which was empty except for the bar staff. She asked for change for the fag machine and they said no, the fag machine was for customer use only. So she said well fine, give me a shot of something then, and they said no, you're only buying a drink so you can get change for the fag machine.... and wouldn't serve her. Ridiculous!

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Tam o' Shantie

well i had a 5 min listen to a-trak's fabriclive cd last night

my favourite track was the one with the nigerian sounding sample at the start

edit - its called Skepta - Sweet Mother (House Version). also it appears that it doesnt come out for another month, man i'm so ahead of the trends

Guest Giles Walker
well i had a 5 min listen to a-trak's fabriclive cd last night

my favourite track was the one with the nigerian sounding sample at the start

edit - its called Skepta - Sweet Mother (House Version). also it appears that it doesnt come out for another month, man i'm so ahead of the trends

talents: Drums, Vocals, Turntables, Production & Recording, Listening to a mix cd and liking one of the songs on it before it has come out in the shops.

Bri Fudge's girlfriend told me a corker of a story at the Fudge Awards. She'd gone out of the Lemon Tree looking for a pack of smokes, and ended up in Sin, which was empty except for the bar staff. She asked for change for the fag machine and they said no, the fag machine was for customer use only. So she said well fine, give me a shot of something then, and they said no, you're only buying a drink so you can get change for the fag machine.... and wouldn't serve her. Ridiculous!

That's an amazing story. It deserves a much bigger audience.