aberdeen-music

Guitar / Vocals

veldt666

Ok, here we go again.

Looking for a mature minded, (Age Irrelevant), "EXPERIENCED" guitarist / vocalist to join band currently gigging, (Pubs, Etc).

Own Equipment & transport are essential.

Actually, looking for a keyboard player/ vocalist, but it seems I'd have more chance finding "Unicorn shit" in this town.

Cooper min i was just in the middle of clearing out the unicorn pens when i saw your add .....................i could give some but as you know im very argumentative so no you cant have none.....!

but good luck on finding the players you need .... oh wait........ i think dave gribble knows some superstars but i hope you John & Eric are not bedroom players or you won't get to play with them...!anyway the offer still stands if you need a tibbetan nose flute player for your charley drake tribute act if the Kybosh thing dont work out

Pussy....

Its a shame how perfectly reasonable threads such as this one can so easily be subverted into something childish and smelly by people like you Howie.

He just wants a singer/keys/guitar player who's mature and experienced, doesn't even have to be a top flight player....how simple is that?

• 2 weeks later...