FULLY DOUBLE GLAZED

LARGE SHARED GARDEN

All recently refurbished/decorated

525 per month + bills

Available for immediate entry

Call 07825 884961 for viewing

Cheers,

Calum :up:

This flat goes back on the market as of 10th August.

Still at 2007 rates :)

Call the number above to arrange a viewing

:up:

Guest Gladstone
Hasn't the market crashed since 2007?!

;)

The market crashed in 2008 though.

2007 rental rates on 1 bedroom properties seem to be lower than the current rates.

If I'd said still at early to mid 2008 rental rates, then there might be a problem... ;)

(In any case, the rental market never really suffered that badly. You don't need the bank to lend you money to rent a property, which is the problem with selling property. The end of 125% mortgages made it difficult for first time buyers. Wait, I'm going to stop before I get really boring (possibly too late...)).

The market crashed in 2008 though.

2007 rental rates on 1 bedroom properties seem to be lower than the current rates.

If I'd said still at early to mid 2008 rental rates, then there might be a problem... ;)

(In any case, the rental market never really suffered that badly. You don't need the bank to lend you money to rent a property, which is the problem with selling property. The end of 125% mortgages made it difficult for first time buyers. Wait, I'm going to stop before I get really boring (possibly too late...)).

just kidding my man haha.

good luck.

• 2 months later...
Guest Gladstone

CITY CENTRE (KING STREET)

SPACIOUS ONE BEDROOM FLAT

1 DOUBLE BEDROOM

1 LARGE KITCHEN (built in double oven, hob, fridge, freezer, plus washer/dryer)

1 LARGE LIVING ROOM (Sky and BT ready - just need to get an account)

1 LARGE BATHROOM WITH SHOWER (newly refurbished)

FULLY DOUBLE GLAZED

GAS CENTRAL HEATING

LARGE SHARED GARDEN

All recently refurbished/decorated

600 per month + bills

Available for entry end of next week (week ending 6th/7th November)

Call 07825 884961 for viewing

Cheers,

Calum :up:

(ps. this is not the flat initially advertised in this thread.... (it's next door))

Guest Gladstone

Ha! I'd like to be.... I do own 2 flats, but it kind of happened by default. I bought my first flat very cheap when I was 19. It was a very business minded decision... Rent was more expensive than mortgage repayments was about the basis for it...

The flat was crap, but good enough for me as a student. Did it up a few years later, and the flat next door came on the market. We swooped in and made an offer straight away with the idea of knocking them into one flat to make a place where we could stay for a few years. Kind of just never happened, and then we got a house. Tried to sell one of the flats and just as we were between the closing date and the entry date the arse fell out of Northern Rock and the buyer couldn't get his mortgage, so we were lumbered with the flat. We now just plan to hold onto them as investment properties. It's magic when you've got tenants who pay the rent, but a total pain in the hoop when empty, or if you (like we once did) get a tenant who goes into hiding and hasn't paid his rent...