aberdeen-music

Esp eclipse ctm 1 full thickness vb

Chaosphere72

So you're basically selling on behalf of the store you work on, and therefore just using this site to advertise the products your store sells?

He is selling from his own personal collection but using the fact a friend owns a music store as a means of "offering a warranty".

:popcorn:

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

full date of purchase will be inc with sales receipt from were warranty begins :up:

This is where you don't understand.

I'll write it like a story for you.

I walk into a guitar shop and buy a brand new Fender strat.

I own it for 1 hour, then decide to sell it.

I have my receipt saying that I bought the guitar only an hour ago.

A person I don't know decides to buy it from me.

I sell it to them and give them my receipt that says I bought it just an hour back.

Their new, one hour old, guitar is NOT under warranty. Reason being that THEY did not make the original purchase - I did.

If I had decided to keep the guitar, the receipt acts as my warranty because I am the person that purchased it.

As I said, best of luck with the sale and all, but don't advertise as new when it's not.

And spare me your patronising manner in saying to stop repeating myself, when you can't seem to comprehend something, it seems that I have no choice but to.

Right, I've had enough of this. Stop arsing about and answer the question. Are you -

a) Selling on behalf of your mate's shop (ie the money ends up in his till and he issues the guarantee)

or

b)Selling your own personal guitar, and lying/working some kid of scam about the guarantee?

or

c) some other arrangement that you obviously don't want to explain?

If you don't answer properly, I'll have to assume this is dodgy and remove the thread.

allready explained brand new full warranty inc no previous owner now what does that tell u ? offcourse its from a shop .

ive allready sent an email tothat ateevent other guy explaining this anyways , offcourse he never posted back lol

again mod if thats against the rules no problem do what u have to , just thought i was providing a service on a real nice guitar thats hard to find .

Why the fuck did you not just say that ffs?

All you had to say was something like "My mate runs a guitar shop and he's got this amazing guitar to sell - just thought I'd give you the heads up"

No problem.

Instead you wasted everybody's time by dicking about pretending to be a punter selling his own guitar. Nobody's whining - all you had to do was answer the question...

i do not want to deal with lowballers who clearly are uptight that they can't afford whats on offer.:up:

Haha! My Hanny is worth 4 times what that guitar is, also along with my other custom shop guitars which are also in excess of that. I'm not interested in it, that is not to do with a financial position :up:

allready explained brand new full warranty inc no previous owner now what does that tell u ? offcourse its from a shop .

ive allready sent an email tothat ateevent other guy explaining this anyways , offcourse he never posted back lol

again mod if thats against the rules no problem do what u have to , just thought i was providing a service on a real nice guitar thats hard to find .

Why did you not just say that before. You made it out that it's from your own collection.

As for not replying, I just picked up the private message now.

Good luck with selling on your mate's behalf.

6000?

please post a pic , is this the s&k u are talking about? im not a slayer fan by any means but i didn't think hannemans old esp's were worth that much ?

Please use capital letters, or at least try.

Yes, Kai stuff shall own btw.

seriously man your not gonna win HateEvent works in a bloddy guitar shop and know his feckin stuff especially ESP guitars so i think you had just listen and take it all in like a sponge and not argue although it is quite amusin to see you try though

what the hell are u talking about? im geniunely interested, im not calling him out at all .

hate get a few pics up of your hanny collection wouldnt mind seeing those again .:up:

looking through the new esp 2009 cat ,i see the Hanneman sig urban camos are back again and they look pretty damn good .