aberdeen-music

Esp eclipse ctm 1 full thickness vb

Chaosphere72

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha! My Hanny is worth 4 times what that guitar is, also along with my other custom shop guitars which are also in excess of that. I'm not interested in it, that is not to do with a financial position :up:

Why did you not just say that before. You made it out that it's from your own collection.

As for not replying, I just picked up the private message now.

Good luck with selling on your mate's behalf.

Hate i seriously dought u could get 4 times what u u payed for your hanneman S&K ? 6000 lol im i right in thinking its the standard sig esp and not custom ? if thats the case u will be lucky to get close to 2 k esp now that the new esp standard hannemans are back .

also what bridge is on the S&K ? because very few are going to go for a floydy over hanneman's traditional Kahler Bridge.

btw! the custom kh u have u would be lucky to get 1500 for and i do mean lucky , i wouldnt kid myself just because u own a limited guitar that your going to get 4 times its value lol .:up:

i could even argue the ft eclipse is limited because its special order in japan .

You know, this wouldn't be happening right now if the Cook report was still on the go!!

For Hates' rare Hanny I would sell my soul lol. can't believe I thought he was selling it ...damn it.

I think this had gone beyond the sale of the eclipse now.

I think the most appropriate theme for this post would be ..ahem

"No income tax, no V.A.T., no money back, no guarantee,

Black or white, rich or poor, we'll cut prices at a stroke,

God bless Hooky Street. Viva Hooky Street. Long live Hooky Street."

just playin

the Eclipse is Basically gone just waiting for the guy to pick it up .

no Kalher no Hanneman:nono:

hates hanneman is a floydy right and know its a standard series , and as ive said with the new edition of the esp Hannemans.

better Kahler 2315 Bridge and choice of black or urban camo most would snag the new Hanneman .

the custom kh nothing seriously expensive or limited about that guitar as it still can be ordered through esp japan or even easily found in Europe .

You know, this wouldn't be happening right now if the Cook report was still on the go!!

For Hates' rare Hanny I would sell my soul lol. can't believe I thought he was selling it ...damn it.

I think this had gone beyond the sale of the eclipse now.

I think the most appropriate theme for this post would be ..ahem

"No income tax, no V.A.T., no money back, no guarantee,

Black or white, rich or poor, we'll cut prices at a stroke,

God bless Hooky Street. Viva Hooky Street. Long live Hooky Street."

just playin

i think u may need to read the thread proper peanut esp the later part of it :finger:

Awww, don't feel offended my good fellow... I have browsed through this post previously, taking great notice on how you are trying to call Hate out on his gear..nice!!

Again, if anybody should be offended it should be the people of this post who have had their intelligence greatly insulted by your Del boy tactics.

Being an ESP Owner myself thanks to Hate he knows his shit. I am not implying for a second that you do not know your stuff in fact, i believe you have proven that you do.

Let it go dude be happy. You've got the lovely Eclipse sold. End of!

relax!! put your feet up guy!

Hate i seriously dought u could get 4 times what u u payed for your hanneman S&K ? 6000 lol im i right in thinking its the standard sig esp and not custom ? if thats the case u will be lucky to get close to 2 k esp now that the new esp standard hannemans are back .

also what bridge is on the S&K ? because very few are going to go for a floydy over hanneman's traditional Kahler Bridge.

btw! the custom kh u have u would be lucky to get 1500 for and i do mean lucky , i wouldnt kid myself just because u own a limited guitar that your going to get 4 times its value lol .:up:

i could even argue the ft eclipse is limited because its special order in japan .

the Eclipse is Basically gone just waiting for the guy to pick it up .

no Kalher no Hanneman:nono:

hates hanneman is a floydy right and know its a standard series , and as ive said with the new edition of the esp Hannemans.

better Kahler 2315 Bridge and choice of black or urban camo most would snag the new Hanneman .

the custom kh nothing seriously expensive or limited about that guitar as it still can be ordered through esp japan or even easily found in Europe .

Given your arguments, you're almost saying that I could say that your Eclipse is worth bugger all because there are variants of it available just because there are other Hannemans. :)

The point is that yes it has a Floyd, and it adds to the oddness of it because Hanneman's own don't. He uses Kahler, Kahler were out of business at time of my guitar's creation.

It is worth more because it's 1 of 4. It was banned due to offensiveness of the inlays. Standard Series or not, it's worth plenty on it's uniqueness and rarity. Given there are no other ones going about (well, obviously there are 3, but I know where they all are and they aren't for sale) means I'll dictate the market value of them. Being honest, it would take more than 6k for me to let it go, as it plays excellently and sounds ideal.

Also, I never mentioned that I think the KH is worth anything. I know how much I'd get for it and don't care, it's the best guitar I own and will go nowhere.

You could say it's limited yeah (the Eclipse), but that's just getting silly as I could say my VW Golf is limited because they're not widely available and would have to be specially ordered in Ghana.

:up:

Let's leave this thread about selling your guitar, I have plenty threads about mine. ;)