aberdeen-music

Esp eclipse ctm 1 full thickness vb

Chaosphere72

Relisted guy couldnt get the funds so here it is again .

Europe & Uk 1500

S1032299.jpg

S1032302.jpg

S1032296.jpg

S1032306.jpg

S1032307.jpg

S1032303.jpg

S1032313.jpg

S1032314.jpg

S1032309.jpg

S1032304.jpg

BODY: Mahogany with Maple Top / 55mm body width

CONSTRUCTION: Set Neck

NECK: Mahogany

FINGERBOARD: Ebony

FRETS: 22 Extra Jumbo

SCALE: 24.75"

INLAYS: Flag

BRIDGE: Tune-O-Matic

BINDING: Multi-ply

TUNERS: Gotoh Magnum Lock

HARDWARE: Gold

PICKUPS: EMG-81 (B) and EMG-60 (N)

ELECTRONICS: 2 Volume, 2 Tone, 3-way toggle

COLOURS: Vintage Black

relisted due to time waister ,guitar is brand new comes with its esp hard locking case .

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great Guitar!

plays so well the satin finish is super smooth makes for a really fast comfortable neck. the Gotoh Magnum locks are excellant, i actually prefer them more than the sperzels , as they hold everything nicely in tune and look nice and compact.

the extra thickness really makes the difference , the sustain and thickness of tone has to be heard to believed .this is a solid mahogany guitar no lightweight thin sounding guitar here , the finish would easily rival if not surpase some gibson les pauls.

i have owned esp eclipse 2's in the past but this full thickness is in another league , just sounds so much more fuller tone wise, the sustain is incredible .this is Brand New comes with its own esp hard locking case, if u are after a great guitar but don't want to spend the extra on a gibson this is the guitar .

i work in a guitar store , i dont own or run one a good friend of mines does .anyways the intentions here is simplle ie you don't see these in the uk and there hard to find in Europe so i thought someone may be interested ?i know when im chasing guitars that are practically impossible to find then its allways refreshing to maybe be lucky enough to come across one in your own country without having to trek the world for one .

ps if any of the mod's want me to take this down then i have no problem doing so,as it is absolutley no consequence to me wether this sells on here or not .

i thought i allready have? ie full warranty and paperwork inc this is brand new and NOT 2nd hand .

are u interested hateevent ?

No, when YOU are selling this guitar, regardless of even if you have never used it, it is NOT new.

You are not the licensed store or distributor (some sell items direct) and thus all your paperwork is no more than proof of it being genuine. There is no warranty even if it was 3 minutes old when you sell it on.

You could give your original VAT receipt with it and then the new owner would use this as proof for "buying new" if any warranty requirements came up, but this is fraudulent.

:)

anyways the intentions here is simplle ie you don't see these in the uk and there hard to find in Europe so i thought someone may be interested ?i know when im chasing guitars that are practically impossible to find then its allways refreshing to maybe be lucky enough to come across one in your own country without having to trek the world for one .

These guitars are export models which are readily available to all ESP dealers in the UK and Europe. A phone call away if you will :)

:up:

These guitars are export models which are readily available to all ESP dealers in the UK and Europe. A phone call away if you will :)

:up:

readily is not the word i would use , but they can be found in Europe from a few stores ,again this is new and store receipt will be inc along with warranty .

i know a few big wig esp heads in japan and i can assure you the full thickness eclipses are not as easy found or available in the uk without a healthy amount of waiting time involved .the standard size body ctm's are easy enough to buy straight dirrect were as the FT ctm's thats another story.

ps i also know the manager of the main esp distribution in the uk will also quote you a waiting time for any full thickness eclipses ussually in excess of 3 months .

hate please stop jumping to conclusions lol

readily is not the word i would use , but they can be found in Europe from a few stores ,again this is new and store receipt will be inc along with warranty .

i know a few big wig esp heads in japan and i can assure you the full thickness eclipses are not as easy found or available in the uk without a healthy amount of waiting time involved .the standard size body ctm's are easy enough to buy straight dirrect were as the FT ctm's thats another story.

hate please stop jumping to conclusions lol

Regarding the bold part - I don't know how to put it differently that you will understand what I am getting at.

You are not the shop selling the item. Therefore, the warranty is now invalid. Regardless of if you work there or not :)

I work in a guitar shop and have done since I was 15 - if I tried to sell my KH-2NT, it couldn't be warranted as it is NOT new because it is not being supplied by a store, purchased there or otherwise.

They are a phone call away to order them, upto 3 months waiting time right now (this is as of last week when I enquired with the UK distributors). ESP are good for this as my KH was 4 months wait yet took 9 days.

I don't mean to seem like I'm coming across in an overly irritated manner or anything, I just wanted to point out that you cannot offer a warranty :up:

who said anything about receipt of purchase with my name on it i didn't lol

S1032318.jpg

however i own quite a few esp guitars and 3 full thickness eclipses ctm's , and i know how hard it is to find one of these.my intentions are good and prob saving anyone in the uk having to wait that long if they want one of these from there uk esp dealer that is all .

regardless of your kh , i personally have spoken to esp japan about the ft cmt's and have been told of shipping dates to the main uk distributor in the uk.