aberdeen-music

Bassist seeks band

Bass Cadet

Just back from a year in Australia and need to find myself a band.. :up:

For those who don't know me, I'm a 29 year old quine who has been playing bass for 10 years.. guitar for 10 years before that.. I've played a lot of styles over that time, so I'd consider anything with the right peeps, but I've mostly played in metal and rock bands since the beginning of the noughties...

Don't have any tunes online atm (unless you fancy forking out on i-tunes) but there should be stuff up in the next couple of weeks at Anarchist - in the studio! on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads.

Just back from a year in Australia and need to find myself a band.. :up:

For those who don't know me, I'm a 29 year old quine who has been playing bass for 10 years.. guitar for 10 years before that.. I've played a lot of styles over that time, so I'd consider anything with the right peeps, but I've mostly played in metal and rock bands since the beginning of the noughties...

Don't have any tunes online atm (unless you fancy forking out on i-tunes) but there should be stuff up in the next couple of weeks at Anarchist - in the studio! on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads.

sorta stuff ye looking to play quine? I was asked other day if i knew any bassists... welcome back! yay!!

Och I divnie really ken... As long as I'm playing I'm happy.. what I'm playing is irrelivant (well up to a point - I've had a fair few poppy nonsense jams in Australia which were highly unfulfilling) It's more important to me that I dont end up with a bunch of vain, pompus arseholes tbh... Something melodicy metally I guess would be ideal... :D

Och I divnie really ken... As long as I'm playing I'm happy.. what I'm playing is irrelivant (well up to a point - I've had a fair few poppy nonsense jams in Australia which were highly unfulfilling) It's more important to me that I dont end up with a bunch of vain, pompus arseholes tbh... Something melodicy metally I guess would be ideal... :D

You wouldn't fit in with Cobra Kai then :laughing: