aberdeen-music

personal insults

The Milner

To say the internet isn't real, yet you are using it is abit weird. If someone insulted me or others to the point where it had gone too far then there are always ways to find out where people live.

That's a bit scary....glad I don't have a bunny. Think I'll warn the woodlice to be on their guard thougho_O

If someone insulted me or others to the point where it had gone too far then there are always ways to find out where people live.

The internet is unfortunately taken SERIOUSLY. It's getting to the point where you can't even do something on Facebook anymore before it stirs shit up.

For fuck's sake! If you get so bent out of shape by throwaway comments on the internet then you seriously need to acquire a life. Are you saying you'd go so far as to track somebody down for a face-to-face confrontation over it? Jesus, switch the monitor off and put the kettle on...

Obviously, the internet is taken seriously. Well, by yourself anyway, and to be honest that's your problem. As a general rule of thumb, I try not to say anything I wouldn't say to someone's face but by all means feel free to mention it in person if it's so important to you.

Can't promise I'd keep a straight face, though.

:up:

Then surely if someone was to call you a faggot online your ok with it? Tell me, when your online and talk to your friends... the next day when you meet up with them is it like whatever you discussed or spoke about just didn't happen?

To say the internet isn't real, yet you are using it is abit weird. If someone insulted me or others to the point where it had gone too far then there are always ways to find out where people live. I'm not talking about ALL forums or manner of sites but this one in particular because everyone knows someone in Aberdeen and it would be no time at all before there was a knock at your door and awkardness.

The internet is unfortunately taken SERIOUSLY. It's getting to the point where you can't even do something on Facebook anymore before it stirs shit up.

really? ha. you'd go to the trouble of hunting someone down because they insulted you on an internet forum. you're a tool.

obviously if someone was insulting me i might get annoyed and say something back or maybe if it was really bad i'd report the post or something but jesus, i wouldn't try and find them just because they maliciously posted a lolcat or some shit like that. i've got better things to be doing.

• Upvote 2

really? ha. you'd go to the trouble of hunting someone down because they insulted you on an internet forum. you're a tool.

obviously if someone was insulting me i might get annoyed and say something back or maybe if it was really bad i'd report the post or something but jesus, i wouldn't try and find them just because they maliciously posted a lolcat or some shit like that. i've got better things to be doing.

You're gonna top his list if you carry on...:up:

Guest idol_wild
Then surely if someone was to call you a faggot online your ok with it? Tell me, when your online and talk to your friends... the next day when you meet up with them is it like whatever you discussed or spoke about just didn't happen?

To say the internet isn't real, yet you are using it is abit weird. If someone insulted me or others to the point where it had gone too far then there are always ways to find out where people live. I'm not talking about ALL forums or manner of sites but this one in particular because everyone knows someone in Aberdeen and it would be no time at all before there was a knock at your door and awkardness.

Fuckers, I just gave you positive rep for this by mistake.

IT WAS MEANT TO BE NEGATIVE.

Man, I can't even use this site properly. I should probably seriously reconsider my life BECAUSE THE INTERNET IS SO FUCKING REAL AND SERIOUS.

This thread reminds of something...

YouTube - Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back - Kick Some Ass

Fuckers, I just gave you positive rep for this by mistake.

IT WAS MEANT TO BE NEGATIVE.

Man, I can't even use this site properly. I should probably seriously reconsider my life BECAUSE THE INTERNET IS SO FUCKING REAL AND SERIOUS.

I was going to give you rep for your clumsiness, as I imagined you pressed the wrong option in a button mashing fit of e-rage, but the internet has told me I need to spread around the reputation a bit more before I can.

Serious business.

I prescribe half an hour of /b/ - Random every day until you stop crying because you see the word "bumface" written on your screen.

On a mildly related note, yay for internet tough-guys!

x

I always find it hilarious when anyone challenges anything done by any of the mods on this site.

Always a favourite when someone gets particularly Dundee Utd. about a single post being deleted: "Why was my post deleted while x's wasn't" etc.

On this site Mods > you. Neil has said so many times that this site's not a democracy as he rules over everyone. It's his site. The mods work for Neil. You agree to it when you sign up. Anyone who can't get their head round this would be better off on other internet forums. It reminds me of Stripey too much, for fucks sake........

Guest treader.
Haha, its all fun. And I've been a 4chan user for the last 5 years and it never gets boring ;)

You've been on 4chan for 5 years and you still take the internet seriously?!

What the hell is wrong with you!?

You've been on 4chan for 5 years and you still take the internet seriously?!

What the hell is wrong with you!?

I don't think you gots it dude! Pretty much like everyone else, so all is forgiven, in real life you would have noted I was pulling your leg... even though come to think of it it still goes over peoples heads and they take me seriously...

Guy bought Farcry 2 and Resi 5 the other day, after handing back his change and sorting out his card I said here's your 2p change your reciept and 2 white power points added to your loyalty card...

Even for a gamer he was pretty uptight about that!

I don't think you gots it dude! Pretty much like everyone else, so all is forgiven, in real life you would have noted I was pulling your leg... even though come to think of it it still goes over peoples heads and they take me seriously...

Guy bought Farcry 2 and Resi 5 the other day, after handing back his change and sorting out his card I said here's your 2p change your reciept and 2 white power points added to your loyalty card...

Even for a gamer he was pretty uptight about that!

I don't think anyone likes being called a racist even in jest.