aberdeen-music

Warwick Bass Guitar - 5 String

WoodyRATM

Hey,

Sadly i think im gonna need to sell my 5 string.

Sorta running out of room, and i havent played it properly in a while.

I think i may regret selling this, but needs must...

I'd rather sell it locally and want it to go to a go home.

Comes with hard case and chrome strap locks. I could probs through some sort of strap in also.

Photo0099.jpg?t=1236946374

Photo0101.jpg?t=1236946528

I have other pictures if anyone's interested.

Warwick Corvette Std 4 - Ash Active (GAK)

cheers

yeah, played his streamer, and loved the sound of it.

so warm and nice, growly in the right place too.

I actually just gave that bass a set up. playing beautifully.

You're welcome to try the corvette . I'll find new strings and stick them on. The current ones are dead as the dodo.

Haha use the D on the B string? :p

What jazz you playing now?

i don't know what its like getting slapped in the face by the bottom string of a 5 string bass, but i wouldn't imagine it to be pleasant, i never tune up like that, too scary.

it's an aerodyne Jazz, all black. It looks gorgeous and plays pretty sweet, but there is something about my sound that isn't working for me. think ideally i'd like better pick ups, but i love that warwick round ness and growl. I have issues with all of my gear really.

i don't know what its like getting slapped in the face by the bottom string of a 5 string bass, but i wouldn't imagine it to be pleasant, i never tune up like that, too scary.

it's an aerodyne Jazz, all black. It looks gorgeous and plays pretty sweet, but there is something about my sound that isn't working for me. think ideally i'd like better pick ups, but i love that warwick round ness and growl. I have issues with all of my gear really.

The aerodyne is a nice bass.

I meant like to play 3rd fret B string for that tuning - rather than hit an open you hit the 3rd fret.

You're welcome to try the warwick if you like?

Ever thought about a Musicman? I have a 5 string Stingray and it's the bomb! Very versatile bass.

What kind of amp you using? I use a Trace Elliott which i find is just as versatile as my bass. Just a thought.:up:

The aerodyne is a nice bass.

I meant like to play 3rd fret B string for that tuning - rather than hit an open you hit the 3rd fret.

You're welcome to try the warwick if you like?

Ahh right i see what you mean. yeah could i possibly try it out? i'll pm you with details.

Ever thought about a Musicman? I have a 5 string Stingray and it's the bomb! Very versatile bass.

What kind of amp you using? I use a Trace Elliott which i find is just as versatile as my bass. Just a thought.:up:

i don't know what its like getting slapped in the face by the bottom string of a 5 string bass

Never had it in the face but right across my neck, which is close enough. 4 years ago on stage at Isle of Skye Fest, stang like a fucker looked like I had an extra large viegn in my neck!

As for Warwicks, they sound sweet I would be tempted but I traded my own corvette for what I'm using now, had it almost 6 years now. I wouldn't mind a dolphin however :)

• 2 weeks later...