aberdeen-music

Stanley

Guest Exposure @ Lemon Tree

I'm trying to contact Stanley, but getting no joy on Myspace.

Anyone know any of the band members personally / got their contact details etc?

Drop me a PM if you can help.

Cheers,

Calum :up:

I don't like giving out peoples numbers without their permission, but I will direct them to this thread as soon as one of them comes on MSN.

Cool man, cheers :)

Oops! Apologies for not being more "on the ball" with regards to our Myspace page etc. - we've been busy recording and mixing material of late, but we're always interested in any gig offers going. If you can't get in touch with us via Myspace for some reason, then by all means e-mail us on iamstanley@hotmail.co.uk or do it the old-fashioned way and call in at Bruce Millers and have a chinwag.

Cheers,

Ramsay

Oops! Apologies for not being more "on the ball" with regards to our Myspace page etc. - we've been busy recording and mixing material of late, but we're always interested in any gig offers going. If you can't get in touch with us via Myspace for some reason, then by all means e-mail us on iamstanley@hotmail.co.uk or do it the old-fashioned way and call in at Bruce Millers and have a chinwag.

Cheers,

Ramsay

Cool - sent you an e-mail!

Cheers,

Calum