aberdeen-music

Underkills gigs...

Guest Exposure @ Lemon Tree

Only 4 days to go people - tickets still available! It's going to be "special"... :)

(We've sadly had to pull out of the Cellar 35 gig, so next one after this will be 26th June @ Moshulu with the Debuts and The Marionettes...)

Friad that aint sold it to me Calum....!!

Gimme something else.....

This man plays bass for the Underkills. What more could you possibly want?

avid.jpg

Here's another reason for you Steve. I taught myself Sex On Fire on the bass the other night, and was playing it last night. I know you LOVE Kings of Leon.

Not that we'll be playing it tonight or anything, but thought I'd share my love for Kings of Leon and in particular that tune to try and get you on side ;)

Here's another reason for you Steve. I taught myself Sex On Fire on the bass the other night, and was playing it last night. I know you LOVE Kings of Leon.

Not that we'll be playing it tonight or anything, but thought I'd share my love for Kings of Leon and in particular that tune to try and get you on side ;)

Oh yes my love for KOL is evident. The Tattoo says so....

But alas my friend i would have went however i am off to the Heed to see some other bands....

next time. Promise......