aberdeen-music

comic relief

delboy

my god i fucking hate it!

I don't! I get to wear what I want to work on Friday and all I have to pay for the privelege is 2. Of course, you're allowed to abstain.........if you want to pay 3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's wacky AND it raises money for Lenny Henry. I'm going to work smeared pigeeon blood and my own excrement with a clarty twenty pound note. Something funny for money. That'll touch people's lives alright. Fuckers.

• Upvote 1

ricky gervias's pisstakes sum it up and i'm sure i read somewhere he's really uncomfortable with the whole comic relief thing but got bullied into it.

do something funny for money? lenny henry obviously not involved this year

Nah, fairly certain it's only Children in Need that does the regional opt out, although its been years since I watched either.

One of the few benefits of Sky Tv was the fact that you could choose to watch one of the English regions and therefore watch Terry Wogan and his bint de jour rather than Jackie Bird and Darius or whoever.

I'm out on the piss tonight, so will be missing out on this monstrosity. I do feel thy're missing a trick though - just think how much money they'd make if they accepted donations in return for punching Lenny Henry in the face.

I'd spend my entire life savings.

I'm out on the piss tonight, so will be missing out on this monstrosity. I do feel thy're missing a trick though - just think how much money they'd make if they accepted donations in return for punching Lenny Henry in the face.

I'd spend my entire life savings.

Which, being a peterheeder, would be about 25p and a half eaten Highland Toffee.

COS PETERHEEDERS ARE POOR! HA HA HA!

(sorry, but I think I was due a bit of retaliation!)

Which, being a peterheeder, would be about 25p and a half eaten Highland Toffee.

COS PETERHEEDERS ARE POOR! HA HA HA!

(sorry, but I think I was due a bit of retaliation!)

You've been waiting so long, and that's the best you could come up with?

I shouldn't really be surprised... 8-)