aberdeen-music

Stolen Guitar Gear

Bonesaw Bazz

• 2 weeks later...

I had an Ibanez Destroyer II nabbed a few years ago. Don't suppose anyone might know it's whereabouts? Looked exactly like this:

IbanezDestroyer2SunburstFront1.jpg

And the back, the whole back had been painted with an image of a scary clown jumping out of a box (it was like that when I bought it!). I'm sure it's long gone from Aberdeen but just in case anyone's seen it, it is quite unique.

I had an Ibanez Destroyer II nabbed a few years ago. Don't suppose anyone might know it's whereabouts? Looked exactly like this:

IbanezDestroyer2SunburstFront1.jpg

And the back, the whole back had been painted with an image of a scary clown jumping out of a box (it was like that when I bought it!). I'm sure it's long gone from Aberdeen but just in case anyone's seen it, it is quite unique.

From the description you just gave of the guitar, it sounds like the culprit of this crime was Karma. Prior to the theft, did you save a runaway pram from hitting a speeding bus?

A few years ago someone stole my youth....

Including:

My hair

Some of my teeth

My good nature

My sense of humour

and my boyish good looks

Anyone finding them, there is a reward for their recovery...!!

G...

I call bullshit G... you always had hair, it's just, well... most of it is on your face:up:

I call bullshit G... you always had hair, it's just, well... most of it is on your face:up:

Oh nice...

Not "G I think youre a good looking guy (in a manly way)" or " I think you have a great sense of humour" no no its the face hair you bring up... nice!!

A few years ago someone stole my youth....

Including:

My hair

Some of my teeth

My good nature

My sense of humour

and my boyish good looks

Anyone finding them, there is a reward for their recovery...!!

G...

That reads like someone making an insurance claim and they've added a load of stuff they wish they had. It's "been stolen" so the insurance company can't prove they don't own a plasma telly or a new set of golf clubs.

That reads like someone making an insurance claim and they've added a load of stuff they wish they had. It's "been stolen" so the insurance company can't prove they don't own a plasma telly or a new set of golf clubs.

Oh thats just charming.... Just because none of you bastards knew me when I was a sex god and could charm the birds out of the trees doesnt mean its all a lie.... you can ask my wife if you want.... although she's out at the moment, oh and her memory aint what it was, but I have pictures....:ding: and you'll be amazed at how much I looked like my good looking sons....:)