aberdeen-music

Stolen Guitar Gear

Bonesaw Bazz

Bazz, sorry to hear that man. Makes me sick like, had me flat broken into a few years back it sucked.

I would recommend keeping an eye on Gumtree too, not just looking at Aberdeen on there but keep checking all Scottish cities on there. The stuff from my flat ended up in Dundee, I got some of it back after a while and me insurance covered the rest.

sorry for your loss man...i lost a best friend years back because his guitar was stolen from my car....it took me 3 years to pay back the cash.....the insurance company weren't interested even though the guitar was in the boot....i'm a taxi driver and i will keep my ears open ..( junkies )

i also get down to dundee regular ..i will be there this weekend and will tell the boys at kennys and rainbow.....i usually pop into cash converters as well

sorry for your loss man...i lost a best friend years back because his guitar was stolen from my car....it took me 3 years to pay back the cash.....the insurance company weren't interested even though the guitar was in the boot....i'm a taxi driver and i will keep my ears open ..( junkies )

i also get down to dundee regular ..i will be there this weekend and will tell the boys at kennys and rainbow.....i usually pop into cash converters as well

Your a superstar dude!! I'm still thinking positive as am getting stories of people who got "some" stuff back... so i'll live in hope a little longer.

All help is SO appreciated i can't find the words... i think the situation hits a chord with alot of people though!!

Cheers again!

Bazz

This is a horrible and utterly depressing thread.

Major condolences to you, Bazz. I'd be devestated if this happened to me. I regularly leave amps/flightcases/cabs in my car. But I would NEVER leave my guitar in a car/van. (although It is 100% irreplaceable)

I'll keep an eye out for you in the tunnels too.

Got any pics you can post so that we can identify immediately?

Been trying to hunt down th pic i took of my 5150. To no avail... But here is some pics of the rest. (plus pics of a normal 5150 and the camo i used)

IOMMI.jpg

Amp Front: (it has no board with 5150 printed on it.. so you can see straight through it)

Peavey%205150%20Head.jpg

Amp Back:

DSCN3950Small.jpg

Camo:

CamoUrban.JPG

It was the semi hardcase that had the Oval logo disk on it. Not guitar. Also, the case is rectangular as opposed to "guitar" shaped.

Cheers

saw your photo's of your gear man will keep an eye out for it on my travels, gutted for ya, the sad thing is was prob someone who does not know the value of what you had and sold it for pennies to some amature who is now sitting trying to find the chords to stairway to heaven SHOCKING !!!!!!!

stolen

Sweet!! Cheers dude. I have a crime file number for it now. Plus i can pass my mobile number to ye... if ye think it apt?

Bazz

txt me 07962 230175...( put items and number in txt ).....won't be down to dundee for 2 or 3 weeks but i will check again