aberdeen-music

Element 106 changes name???

Bonesaw Bazz

SEABORGIUM is easily a better name that Element 106. Trust you guys to wait till they officially rename the "Element" to get round to the idea! haha

Edit: The renamed it in 1993.. You guys were out of date before ye started! hahahaha

ps. "Seaborgium has a half-life of less than a second". About the same amount of time i can listen to Hog sing!!!

UGH!

Our new song shall be recorded next month entitled "Labour MP's should stop violence against women, not inoccent bands who write songs about violence towards women":up:

Kinda what I have in mind for the upcoming CD, I'll be doing alternative titles for uptight local politicians. Example:

Title - Where's my fucking tea?

Alternatinve title - You take it easy my little poppet, I'll cook the tea today.

:up:

Kinda what I have in mind for the upcoming CD, I'll be doing alternative titles for uptight local politicians. Example:

Title - Where's my fucking tea?

Alternatinve title - You take it easy my little poppet, I'll cook the tea today.

:up:

Or...

Just bain the lounge deary. Fit wid ye like..? Wi hae Camomile, green or herbal.