aberdeen-music

Matteson's Smoked Pork Sausage

Guest idol_wild

Guest idol_wild

Do any of you have to suffer Northsound at work?

Have you heard the new advert for the above product? It's kind of frightening - a 30 second discussion about where you can "stick it":

"So ladies, why don't you contact us and tell us where you'd stick it..."

I mean really. Don't you just want to holler "UP YER FUCKING HOOP, YOU TWATTYFACED BUMSNIFF!"?

Do any of you have to suffer Northsound at work?

Have you heard the new advert for the above product? It's kind of frightening - a 30 second discussion about where you can "stick it":

"So ladies, why don't you contact us and tell us where you'd stick it..."

I mean really. Don't you just want to holler "UP YER FUCKING HOOP, YOU TWATTYFACED BUMSNIFF!"?

I heard this in the company of my mother yesterday when I was fiddling with the car radio. It was awkward as fuck.

Was it Matteson's that had the TV advert a couple of years ago that was kinda like a mock-up of the Marks and Spencers food adverts only with some horrendous innuendo? "Just you, me, and the sausage...", "you know you want it..."

'Cause those adverts were fucking dynamite.

Was it Matteson's that had the TV advert a couple of years ago that was kinda like a mock-up of the Marks and Spencers food adverts only with some horrendous innuendo? "Just you, me, and the sausage...", "you know you want it..."

'Cause those adverts were fucking dynamite.

Yup, they're doing the rounds again at the moment.

Guest Exposure @ Lemon Tree
You need to work on your gag reflex if you want to get it all the way down.

Just take your time and if you can't fit it all in at once, it's okay. Both hands round the shaft of the sausage can work too.

You've clearly said that before, on more than one occasion