aberdeen-music

Does Aberdeen have a Farmer's Market?

Lemonade

There's a couple of nice looking butchers in Stonehaven. The one on the corner near Farmfoods looks pretty great. I really need to have a good splurge in there some day!

Mchardy's in stoney is ace. it's near farmfoods so could be the one you mean. one time they had the best sausages in scotland.

laidlaws in banchory is where i go now. always super helpful and tasty meat.

this may also be of use:

Bridgefoot organic farm

they deliver boxes of fruit and veg straight to your door from the farm.

the best sausages in scotland.

I love claims like this. It's ridiculous but would make me buy them no question, because I am a sucker. You can just imagine a panel sitting at a table, with a sample of every sausage in the land. This thought alone would make me buy them, by the busload.

I right love sausages.

I love claims like this. It's ridiculous but would make me buy them no question, because I am a sucker. You can just imagine a panel sitting at a table, with a sample of every sausage in the land. This thought alone would make me buy them, by the busload.

I right love sausages.

there is indeed a judging panel and that's how they won it. not just a mere claim. not been in for ages though.

sausages are awesome.

Theres a decent one round the back of markies in that little lane that goes to Union Street (Laidlaws). I think theres another Laidlaws up on Rosemount Place,

I used to go to Laidlaws all the time (the Argentinean Fiery beef stir fry is delicious!!!!), but it's very expensive. I now use J&J Butchers on The Green 01224 590185. A lot cheaper than Laidlaws but just as good.

this may also be of use:

Bridgefoot organic farm

they deliver boxes of fruit and veg straight to your door from the farm.

I was just away to say Bridgefoot, we are thinking of using them to deliver to our work, they do free-range eggs from their farm too

As for Fish, the only one I remember (thanks for the tip re: market tho) is the one on Rosemount Viaduct...Moby's BUT I haven't tried it...it's been there a while tho

Hmm...within two minutes walk of my place, there's two bakeries, three greengrocers, three butchers, a fishmongers, a shop that sells nothing but eggs, two chemists and various other random little shops.

You can get a kilo of apples for 20p..the cost of living is so laughably low here :/

Hmm...within two minutes walk of my place, there's two bakeries, three greengrocers, three butchers, a fishmongers, a shop that sells nothing but eggs, two chemists and various other random little shops.

You can get a kilo of apples for 20p..the cost of living is so laughably low here :/

If it's so great, how come thousands of Polish people have come to the UK?

I think we definitely got the best out of this arrangement, we get loads of talented plumbers, joiners and sparkies, Poland gets... Cloud.

UK 1 - Poland 0.

• Upvote 1

If it's so great, how come thousands of Polish people have come to the UK?

I think we definitely got the best out of this arrangement, we get loads of talented plumbers, joiners and sparkies, Poland gets... Cloud.

UK 1 - Poland 0.

No no, you should ask yourself why they're all returning :)

Hmm ... w ci?gu dwch minut spacerem moje miejsce, tam dwie piekarnie, trzy greengrocers, trzech rze?nikw, a ryb, sklep, ktry sprzedaje tylko jaj, dwch chemikw i r?nych innych losowych niewiele sklepw. Mo?esz pobra? kilograma jab?ek na 20p .. kosztw utrzymania jest tak niski laughably tutaj: /

what's that? sorry, don't understand.

How would one get there from the city centre?

The veg at Matthew's Chinese Supermarket is very good and they have some exotic variations as well. Not always guaranteed a good stock though, due to importing/seasonal products.

Are you driving? If so just go right up Queens Road, straight across the roundabout at Kepplestone (over Anderson Drive) and you're in Mannofield. Take the first left down past the Gordon Highlanders museum, then second right up Viewfield Road and it's at the top. OR, go out Great Western Road, cross straight over South Anderson Drive, then take the second right just next to the church (opposite Mr Chips) and it's just at the top of that road.